i'm still trying to figure out who i could be. who i am. without this. i've already found so much. i found love. i found life again. i find joy in life again. but there's still so much i don't know. i dont know how to handle without this black shadow by my side. i know i will figure it out. i just hope it'll be in time. i'm trying my hardest. just give me time. please.
hey babe *wraps you up in a blanket* i know today might have been hard for you *ruffles your hair* but you made it through the day *boops your nose* you’re doing such a good job *kisses your forehead* and i am so proud of you
And you immediately gave it back and said something about that being “really gross” and “scientifically impossible.”
Sorry you can’t appreciate a gift.
asking inanimate objects if they are joking when they don’t function properly
well it wasnt really funny back then. i used to use a toothbrush to make myself sick back then.. and who thaught swallowing reflex could be such a bitch
1. 4 years ago i swallowed a toothbrush and my mum got an extra copy ofthe xray to keep at home
2. if i had a monster i’d name it Fluffy
3. whenever i fart next to my bf i start cry/laughing and turn completely red
4. i am so unsporty i always feel like a little obese child when i walk up the stairs in school every morning
5. i just finished decorating gingerbread men with coloured frosting
6. i am a horrible vegetarian when drunk
7. when i was little i once fell into cow pooooo and then my granny put me in the shower fully clothed
8. i’m currently watching 2 broke girls and running out of random things to tell you about myself
9. my boobs are great
10. i hate shaving but i love being shaved